A credit is our in-house unit of currency. When promoting a particular
web page, each time your page is viewed by a member, 1 credit is deducted
from your account.
You can earn credits in a variety of ways:
- We give you some credits for joining at a particular membership level
- We give you credits when you use one of our surfing systems. We offer
both regular and manual surfing, and will provide you with credits at a rate
based on your membership level. (See our Member
Levels page for details.)
- We offer periodic raffles or surfing competitions where credits are the
- If you advertise our exchange, you will receive credits for the advertising
- If you refer other members, you will get credits for the referral, and a
percentage of the credits that they earn.
Sometimes you need more
Need some time away from the computer, but still need traffic to your site?
Perhaps you don't have an extra computer, or the time surf on all day, or you need a lot
of credits for the weekend. In these cases, it makes sense to buy some credits in advance.
Database offline. Please try again later